Monday, December 10, 2007

And Now Begins My 19th Year

I turned 19 yesterday. I didn't do anything special. It was nothing like last years huge round of debauchery and partying down. I have yet to decide as to whether or not that is a good thing.

I have been living at home for six months. I had more fun and social interaction in any given weekend at Western than I have had the entire duration of my stay in Issaquah.

I will (hopefully) be moving out in January... And we will see where my life goes after that.

This entire year has been a tainted one. I started it off being unfathomably and shamefully drunk in front of my entire extended family. I threw up on my sister. I spent months working at an ice cream store and getting drunk every weekend until I started dating Cameron. Things were good for about a month and then I didn't have a boyfriend, still worked at an ice cream store and was getting even more drunk every weekend. Follow that up with a very hot summer spent in my house screaming and crying and working at pointless coffee jobs and gaining weight + acne.

Then school started and I have just started getting into the groove of actually working for a grade. I have finals tomorrow and Wednesday. I need to get my life together and find some sort of happiness.

No comments: